[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Peggy Lee has passed away

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:48:37 GMT

Peggy Lee was a wonderful person.  I never had the privilege of meeting her in
person, only thru this list, but she has always been more than willing to help
me, to answer all my questions that I asked her privately, and if/when I didn't
understand the original answer she'd reword it so I did understand.  She was a
true asset to our breed and will be sorely missed.

Gayle
Ringer - Honey - Kelly - Mac - Slider - Bo
Bridge Kids - Andy - Abbey - Tasha - Tex - Echo - Yukon - JR - Too - Niki

-- caggra@xxxxxxx wrote:
What a loss we are suffering.  Peggy was one of the kindest, gentlist and
respectable ladies I knew in dogs.  Lots of words of wisdom over the years came
from Peggy in regards to dogs, handling and life.
We'll miss you Peggy

Jeff Pyle