[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pedigree kibble

  • From: "glenwood" <glenwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <barbara17236@xxxxxxx>, <crudolf@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:12:13 -0400

Many years ago, the U of Alaska discovered that some dog food mfg. were
using hair in their dog food to up the protein content of the food. The food
if soaked would let the hair float to the top of the container and able to
be seen.  Sort of like the melamine deal it raises the protein content but
is not digestible.
HMMM.
From the sunny Nature Coast of Florida
Sue and Glenn Sherwood