[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pedigree kibble

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: crudolf@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 08:31:54 -0400

We were feeding Pedigree at the boarding kennel but STOPPED after the bags kept
have tons of little black hairs in them.? Unless you soak the dry food first,
and then scoop? it up with a white plastic cup, you will not see the hairs.?
Pedigree is suppose to be researching the issue but haven't heard back in
several months now.

Barb Hively