[ SHOWGSD-L ] Pedigree kibble

  • From: "crudolf tds.net" <crudolf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 18:49:59 -0400

I have been feeding Pedigree for the past two years without any
problem.  However, when I opened the last bag I purchased, I noticed
that the shapes and the color of the pieces are different.  It looks
like they have added color to some of it.  When I cleaned my kennel
runs the next day, I noticed that everyone of my eight GSDs as well as
the two Anatolian Shepherds who are not anywhere near the GSDs, but in
a pasture with my alpcas, had very runny stools.  I immediately
contacted Pedigree and received an email to call  them.  I will do
this in the morning.  Has anyone else had problems with this kibble
lately?  I usually get seven 50lb bags at a time, but will wait until
I resolve this.

--
Christiane Rudolf
Tanglewood Farm