[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pearl Harbor

  • From: Dershimer@xxxxxxx
  • To: wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ohiogreys@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 20:13:16 EST

I was born on Pearl Harbor Day..... YIKES, I'm 68.
Sam Colvin

In a message dated 12/7/2009 6:34:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,
wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I was  just seven. I had just gotten a boxer puppy for my birthday on
December 3rd. I  too was probably lying on the floor reading the Sunday comics
as
I did every  Sunday before lunch. It sure changed our lives. Gas rationing,
food rationing.  My mom worked in the hospital as a Red Cross nurse's aide.
I still have her  pin. At the Saturday movies (10¢) the news reels showed
the  fighting.

Birgit Rhoads
Woodland
Hudson  Oh
wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.woodlandpwc.com

Just when I  was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

On Dec 7,  2009, at 7:11 PM, Ohiogreys@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I wasn't born until  after Pearl Harbor,  but my step father was  on the
USS

===========================================================================>
> original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS  or
FORWARDS of
> any kind  are permitted without prior permission  of the original author
AND of
> the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL  RIGHTS RESERVED.
>
> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE  THAT THE  FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY
> MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL  WHICH  APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
> PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST  AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
>  FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION
WILL  BE
> PROSECUTED.
>
> For assistance,  please contact  the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> VISIT OUR   WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
> NATIONAL BLOG -   http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

POST is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the