[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Paul Root/Gerry Guzman etc.

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rmvw1@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 12:47:36 -0400

I have replied to Bob's email personally.   The Futurity Chairs and myself
have followed AKC's instructions from the get go.  All procedures were
followed as directed by AKC.
The situation at the two Futurities in question  had circumstances which
were different resulting  in decisions and action by AKC that were less
strident.
If anyone would like to contact me please feel free to do so.
Thank you
Nancy Harper