[ SHOWGSD-L ] Patience Rewarded

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 17:33:49 -0700

The 1st video was breathtaking...
The practice ring was just OK as she was a bit butt high...

The Nationals in St. Louis...close but no cigar.

More practice and issues with teeth...giving a whole new meaning to the
term...Alpha Bitch. Frustration!

Patience rewarded is taking a 3 point Major at Coyote Hills KC under Judge Don
Willits from Novice. Lizzie is actually Rivendell-Chopae's Belle Liaison who is
outta Brando and Gotti daughter Belle. She did so in grand style and had fun
doing it...taking the whole ring just like her mom and her dad...hugging those
ring ropes. She secretly told me the "Show Stuff is Fun Dad"...Patience
rewarded is also Iron Man Handler Art Sinclair who knew just when to be firm
and just when to cajole her and make it fun...like today. Lizzie rewarded us
with an extraordinary performance juz before her coming futurity.

We knew ya had it Lizzie...and now we're doin' dat "Happy Dance" in Bay Point
(Jenn & I) and Bonsall, CA (Lissa & Jim Cunningham)

Visit Rivendell on "Da Web" www.diablokp.com