[ SHOWGSD-L ] Password

  • From: LinronsKnl@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:44:05 EDT

I have been set to "no mail" for the past several months due to not having
Internet access.  I now have access to the Internet but would like to  remain
"no mail" for the time being.  I tried to check the showlist web  site but my
password is no longer valid.  Could you please send me the  current password?
Thanks in advance.
Linda Butler