[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Passion equals Ginsburg

  • From: Robert Utter <utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:48:15 -0400

The main word here is 'need'.   A person just trying to get money to
support his/her wrongdoing and continue in that way is totally
different from one  who truly needs and wants help to change, better
themselves etc.  There was a family  truly in need and I gave them
money.  Found out the money was being spent on luxury items, items to
support their habits, and not on food, heat etc. for the family. After
that, when I was told the baby needed diapers and food, I bought
diapers and food and gave that to them.   The asking ceased!
Anne, TN