[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Passion equals Ginsburg

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 22:19:17 -0700

ALL very true!!   Evan and Tedi both are two very Special people......
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com
  From: "Edwin Hill" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Passion
equals Ginsburg

  > ........I know from personal knowledge what this man has done to help >
folks both in and
  out of this sport, and this is not the first time he has > helped Mr.
Johnson...I watched him talk
  to and console a terminal cancer > patient at a National, the money he freely
gave to a
   woman in Utah with > vets bills over 2,000.00...I watched him argue a case
in front of the
  > California Supreme Court on behalf of the families' dead child without >
pay....the list goes
   on and on...if you can call this good man your friend