[ SHOWGSD-L ] Party Time

  • From: "Marie Fedorow-Regal Thunder" <rthunder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 10:02:57 -0400

Hey Girls and Guys, it's party time!!!
Today is that special Day, Another year older.
Yes, MY Birthday!!!! I was born at 7:11 a.m.  Can you believe those numbers.
  So I will gamble today, play lotto and scratch offs  at a couple of different
stores
I already had a nice morning e-mail from one of my e-mail buddies.  (Thanks B)
                Just to let everyone know, GEMINI'S RULE!!!!  HEHEHHE

If anyone has the AM paper, let me know what my horoscope is for Today from NY
to California

To make this dog related, I'm waiting to see who has a Gemini Litter born or
due from May 21- June 20th.
p.s. I only get this nuts on my BD

Marie Fedorow
Regal Thunder