[ SHOWGSD-L ] Parody

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 11:40:25 -0500

I finally saw the ad. They are getting top billing on National News. But, the
ad has been pulled.

The average ad executive would not understand the impact of selling puppies
over the internet. Without the passion of those who care about dogs, others
might miss the problem. I would think the average public would not realize the
harm the ad might cause.

In the end, it won't be shown, but I do wonder if it would have been such a
terrible thing?  It was a cute puppy, even if it wasn't a German shepherd.
And, it was white.

More than selling off the net, I haven't heard anyone outraged that a puppy was
loose in the back of a pickup.

Evan