[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Parking

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Donna Calabrese <onaluzlead@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 10:42:32 -0700

People who are complaining about people who are complaining are right! People
complain about everything <LOL> <BEG>

Stormy

On Aug 17, 2015, at 10:30 AM, Donna Calabrese (Redacted sender
"onaluzlead@xxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No matter what...some people complain about everything. We also were in
Harrisburg PA shows and yes Patti is right 8 bucks a day and 85.00 to blow
out the dogs of which were bald anyhow. Not to mention the concession stand
where u could break your teeth on a pretzel we bought a cup of cheese to dunk
the pretzel in; in hopes of softening it up...people should hear how the
poodle people do their national EVERY YEAR in God Forsaken Salisbury MD where
it's like Long Island to get to. People drive every year to show and that is
that...it was a deal good for their parent club financially...and if you
don't likely don't go...apparently everyone goes...or they don't get to play.
I don't Get why the owners of the smartest best breed are always so negative
and finding fault with everything anyone does...it's SO disheartening...we
need to take lessons from our dogs!!!
Donna Calabrese
Aramist

Sent from my iPhone
Aramist Entetprises & Kennels
Like us on Facebook!!!

On Aug 16, 2015, at 9:55 PM, Patti Cross <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I cannot believe people are fussing about paying $10.00 to park for a week.
I just attended 3 all breed shows in Harrisburg, PA. where we paid $8.00 a
DAY to park. The show clubs saw nothing of this money & they also charged
$85.00 for the use of power in the building for the 3 days. Hmmm, now I
think $10.00 is pretty darn cheap. But hey, that's just me.

Stormy V. Hope