[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Parking

  • From: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "'chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'showgsd'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 06:52:47 -0500

Patti-There are some people on the List who are chronic complainers.
The are unhappy with anything that the parent club does. When the
National goes West some will complain that it is too far west or not
far enough. That is the price one pays for being on the List. The
information part of the List is what keeps us lurkers going. D.D.