[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Parents

  • From: "juel" <juel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsdlistnew" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 22:53:28 -0500

From: Anja Heibloem-Stroud
of school aged children. Remember you are the parent, and that being said, when
such time comes that you and your child are due at any family event, no matter
what it is, you TELL the school that your child will not be there! End of
story. If they don't like it tell them to go whistle in the wind!  The
government is not raising our kids!
Anja (who spent the last two weeks of every year of her school years traveling
with her parents, and now continues that tradition with her own kids)
I have had my daughter Aimee involved with the dogs since she was 12 (which by
the way SO helped her self esteem and confidence level and taught her MANY
issues of life and I credit her being a self confident 20 year old college
student to all those years!) I never worried about having her miss school as
she always did so well anyway. The time her and I spent together on the road
and at shows taught her much more than the school could ever teach her! So,
parents, get your kids out there and use that valuable time together!
Judy in MN