[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Parent Club Awards

  • From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, "MASSTANA@xxxxxxx" <MASSTANA@xxxxxxx>, "tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:45:18 -0800 (PST)

John
Very well put! Please send your email to the Board. You put a lot of thought
and consideration into it!
Thank you
Lyn Chernak

Lyn Chernak
CherLyn Shepherds - Updated Nov 29,2011

http://www.cherlynshepherds.com
Three Generations ~ GSDCA 13 Club ~ Membership
   CherLyn's Dixie, BH, CDX, RAE, TC, HIC, CGC
  Ulric vom Kriegerhaus, CD, RA, TC, CGC