[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Parade poll --

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:45:58 EDT

Several have emailed that, Norma, but it hasn't closed.   If you go to your
preferences, delete cookies, you are able to vote again.   I WISH they would
close it, and I'll email them today asking to PLEASE close it, but it isn't
closed.  Maybe others could ask them, too??   Yesterday it was 10% and after
some
time voting, it went back down to 9%.   So "they" are still voting and I just
love it staying ta 9% or LOWER!!!!, so I'll keep checking.   As has been
written, the poll itself is useless as far as validity, BUT it shows our
dedication, persistence, concern and numbers.   And looks great when it gets
"captured"
and used in an announcement from our side:-)

http://tinyurl.com/34wydq

Thank you for voting!
Yes 9% (4457 votes)
No 91% (42534 votes)
Total Votes: 46991

In a message dated 4/18/08 8:25:58 AM, gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:

> Listers,  apparently the voting is closed about the spay/neuter
> question at the Parade Magazine site.  They have the results
> posted as --   9% yes and 91% NO ---  with a total of
> 42,528 votes submitted!!      Looks good to me!  Norma no L

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car
listings at AOL Autos.