[ SHOWGSD-L ] Parade of Greats Eligibility

  • From: bnbgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (List)
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:10:20 +0000

Since the subject of Awards is being discussed, I thought I'd bring up the
Parade and it's eligibility requirements. At the present time the only ones who
are eligible prior to turning 7 years old are GV's, GVX's, AOE's,
PAM's(Performance Award of Merit)and ROM"s. Personally I think that it's unfair
to deny those dogs/owners the chance to participate in the Parade because of an
age requirement.
Based on the 2006 Sel. dogs none are eligible to participate until 2009/2010.
The exceptions being those who've earned their AOE's sine the Nationals. I
think there are 3 who are AOE's. One is age exempt.
As for the Sel. bitches I think 2 are AOE already.
Is this rule something that the Board can chnge or does it have to be done by
the membership?
Bob Neiman