[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Parade of Greats

  • From: EJDegen@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 22:36:33 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/2007 3:17:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Msg: #11  in digest
From: bnbgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Parade of Greats  Eligibility Again
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:58:31 +0000

It is my  understanding that the Parade of Greats is part of the Natl Show
Chmn  jurisdiction. With that in mind I'd like to make a request to Nanci
Nellis
as  Show Chmn. and to the Board that they seriously consider changing the
present  7 years of age rule for participation to a NO AGE LIMIT FOR THE PARADE
OF  GREATS class. Anyone else share my feelings?
Regards to all
Bob  Neiman

Hi Bob,

Well, I actually on this, I don't agree with you :-)  I think the  rules
should stay the way that they are.....there is no age limit for some of  the
qualifications (like AOE, PAM, GV & GVx).  I have no problem with  there being
age
limits on the other qualifications...it gives the dogs that have  done a
"little more" the benefit of being able to be presented  younger.

Julie  Degen
Fort Monroe, VA
GSD "Cassie"
BC "Radar"