[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Parade Cost v. Select Price

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 13:07:29 -0800

Mike I agree with you "whatever floats your boat".    I think "normal"
people that don't show
dogs think we are all a bit nutty for spending so much time , money and
effort for
a ribbon of any size...LOL...
My brother used to show cars.  He would spend an ENORMOUS amt of time
everyday, taking
care of his Shelby Cobra (which was to die for)  I thought it was nuts, but
it made him happy.
Oddly he ran into some of the same issues we do in dogs, some of the
"Greats" being not so much.
I guess anytime you have subjective opinions involved you can run the gamut
of quality, cars, dogs,
horses , birds..etc.
I think do what makes you happy, and don't worry about what anyone else
thinks.   JMO.
Best to you and Sheila.
Kathy

*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
* <http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>**UPDATED: Dec 29**, 2011*
*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
**CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
*
*"Victory...*Vires et honestas"