[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Paper Bag - More Deep Breaths

  • From: "yvonne tanenbaum" <vontan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:19:06 -0500

On 2/14/07, sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  In the meantime, Hunte is supposed to be aware of the discord he has caused.
>  Let's hope he has the decency to resign publically.  He should not wait for
> the board to remove him, he should resign his membership and keep getting the
> Review.
>  sheila

LOL yea right, just don't hold your breath on that one Sheila!
I haven't posted on this much but from where I sit this whole thing
could have been avoided if the Board had done their homework
beforehand.  They knew this was coming to a vote and for legal issues
to vote they way they did is crazy.  Whats wrong with doing a bit of
research beforehand to see if they have a leg to stand on if they want
to vote no, and then voting Hunte in or out.  But to now state they
are trying to rectify the situation is a bit late, the damage has been
done, and our club is a laughing stock of the whole dog show world.
If any good can come of this is that other clubs will go over their
by-laws before this issue comes before them.  Or it will make other
clubs become "closed" clubs which isn't a good thing either.

--
Yvonne
www.creekvue.com

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise
of fighting a foreign enemy"   James Madison