[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pano advice

  • From: Renee Lustig <reneeannl50401@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 04:59:33 -0700 (PDT)

She was on raw and then I thought if I show her that will be tough to travel
with. I went to Wellness Large Breed puppy food, after seeing responses I'm
wondering if that may be part of it or even all of it. I've started the switch
to adult food and am using the rest of the advice that's been posted as well.
Thanks everyone, it's very much appreciated. I'd rather be limping around than
my girl! Renee.