[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pano Question

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 21:55:11 -0700

YES it Albon does work believe it or not, and yes on even the really icky
cases.
Syd Mailberg first brought it to my attention,God Bless her Heart ..my vet
who has been in practice for 48 years and now has sons in practice
verifies this...
Albon Does work for pano.
Dose it the same as you would for coccidia.   I generally stop it after the
symptoms have disappeared which can be in as little as 24-48 hours!
We had a real tough case quite sometime ago...real tough, 3 od 4
legs...really bad, dosed for 4 days. Stopped, it came back an eeensy bit
dosed for a day.
It went away , never came back.
I have used it on puppies say 4 mons ish that have had it, say from shipping
stress?/ maybe?  Used it one day..ONE day and it NEVER CAME BACK.
Which begs the question...is pano and it related syndromes caused by a
bacteria, or is the bacteria caused by the stress of pano, and it must be
systemic, and if so why?
Is it contagious??? Rather than genetic.  Albon works...truly it does...I
never would have believed it myself...I do now
Kathy Tank
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com>
PUP-DATED: JULY 20, 2010
*Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory... There's Something In a Name"*