[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Panic and then attitudes...not necessary

  • From: "Donna" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <caggra@xxxxxxx>, <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, "'SHOWGSD-L'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:48:18 -0400

Unbelievable...huh...a bit pompous it sounds like??? !!!!I just can't
believe the attitude...maybe more people have more things on their plates
than worrying about thickness of paper, entries that have the National logo,
they are so excited or nervous...this is a 1st for the Parent Club to have a
show prior...and with it being the day before...everyones nerves are
up...again...it is National Season...maybe a lesson has been learned but no
one should sound mightier than thou...there is no room for it right now
thank GOD the error was found, or the questionable error...now it needs to
be dealt with and there should be room for viable adjustments...I hope
everyone gets the entry in the way they intended and we all go and have a
great time...it's about the DOGS!
Hope all is well with you all...
The funny part is, if everyone entered the Tuesday show, boy Bob will get
the National he wanted...hahahaha and the National will have no entry...so
glad we use an Entry Service; lets just hope they did it right although they
say they did! LOL
Donna M. Calabrese
Aramist German Shepherds aka The Girlz
From companion - working - champions - Grand Victrix's...we have it all
www.girlzofaramist.com and to now travel at 2 star prices at 4 star
accomodations, the best airfare guaranteed
www.aramistTravel.worldventures.biz