[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Panda , White, BLK/Tan, Shiloh

  • From: Sheryl Scott <sherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 11:45:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dawn,
I don't think everyone on the list is saying they want to include all these
dogs in our conformation shows. There is a standard to follow for whoever wants
to follow the standard. We all know there are the ones who don't choose to
follow the standard. The AKC has rules and regulations to follow as well. The
white color is a disqualifying fault for the show ring. I don't think you have
to worry about anyone "letting them all in", as you put it. Unless the AKC
changes the rules! I think it's time to stop the argueing over it.
Sheryl
"D.G.Bonome" <lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Then let em all in and see what happens! Let them all show! Why have a standard
if they all come from the foundation dog in Germany.

There is a Standard for a reason!

Dawn

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

 Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.