[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pancreatic funtion just checking...

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: arcturusgermanshepherds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 19:42:21 -0700

Since breeding my first litter in the 80s,I have tested all my bitches
before breeding and luckily have not had an issue. Also test them for
thyroid issues.  I am lucky to have a vet that is very proactive and
knowledgeable when it comes to GSD health issue.  She has a very large
GSD client list of show dogs, performance dogs, companion dogs,
rescues and service dogs so she sees a large number of various
bloodlines.  She did some very early on study of Pancreatic problems
in the GSDs.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
GCh. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX,CHIC (h,e,h,t) DM Normal
"Strider" 80 BOBs #5 & #6 GSD 2009