[ SHOWGSD-L ] Palm Springs

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:19:51 EST

In a message dated 1/10/11 4:28:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

. Great  way to meet and great the public, who are full of intelligent and
interesting  questions about our dogs.  Harley, as usual, held Court with
all who  wanted to meet and great him.

As I was walking Kirk to the ring, some stranger asked if he could  take
his picture. I said sure, and asked if he wanted him to stack?  He  said that
would be great. I was carrying a fold up crate over my arm and  the grooming
bag on the other side, (all natural substances).  So, I  reached down to
take Kirk's collar, and said "Stand" and he walked into a  perfect stack.
Now, that is my kind of puppy.

Harley looked great, and there were three great males in Specials, so it
was a real thrill to see him take another Best of Breed.  We also were with
The Famous Linda Battistoni, and her sable bitch took the point, or points,
(I  am not sure if it was one or two), so that made the trip home fun.

When we left the house it was about 45, so a bit cold. When we got out of
the car at Palm Springs, it was probably 70 or 75.  It was a great trip,
and watching Pam do one of her first shows was just an extra benefit. She did
a  great job, even if Kirk didn't win.

Dog shows are my life.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together