[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Palatable and Nourishing Foods

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <GSD0110@xxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <PeterCacioppo@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:52:15 -0500

Ah -- and really you do not need to fry them and they'll be, as the subject
here mentions,
palatable --  I know for years, not sure now as I'm not showing, dried liver
in the pocket
of a Handler was the thing for the ring!  We used to have jokes and all
about the clothes
after a show that you had to be sure to check the pockets right away or
eeewwww the
smell would be easily noticed by all.      Norma no L