[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Palatable and Nourishing Foods

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD0110@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:06:48 -0400

Unfortunately, one of the best things to eat on earth............fried
chicken livers.  Oh my!  We are very, very lucky here in Richmond...for
all the things
wrong with this city, there is a place downtown in the Fan District that
serves them and they are just to die for.
       You can get all your cholesterol at once if you order french
fries and fried onion rings as your two sides with the chicken livers!
oh my, my, my!  Yum Yum!
Peggy