[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Palatable and Nourishing Foods

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 06:20:05 -0400

The kill prey eat it and hold in their guts until it is partly digested. When
they return to their pups they regurgitate the food so the pups can eat
Not only woves or wild dogs do this!  In the 80s, I owned a half German, half
American bred bitch who did this--it was fascinating to watch.  She also
"herded" my horses naturally.  Thanks for the memories!
Penny in NY