[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pacing

  • From: "Peggy M" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 18:53:03 -0400

Giselda....
You just keep on asking questions.  This list is a bottomless pit of good
information from knowledgeable people...and when folks on the list disagree,
it often winds up being educational for everyone.
     This is very, very different from some other lists I'm on, where the
content of one's posts are shot down regardless of value because some people
really just can't take hearing a different opinion.........I'm at a loss to
understand how they ever expect to learn anything at all.

   Keep asking...some of the questions make EVERYBODY think harder!!!

Peggy