[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PUPPY PACKET

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 15:22:35 EDT

Contract

Copy of PA Lemon Law

Suggested Reading, favorite books, website links etc

An explanation of Coccidia

signed health cert

2 copies health records and on the one for their vet I include the
"stickies" from the vaccine vial so their vet KNOWS the dog received (2, puppy
5
way) shots

Suggested follow up vaccines and topics to discuss w/ vet (micro-chip,
timing spay and neuter and when to begin flea/tick preventative year round
heartworm med)

local puppy-K info

a "Dear Puppy owner" letter that I started years ago and is now 15+ pages
answering every question that has ever come up that covers most of the
things  below up until the final days of your pet

a 4 generation pedigree (if they want pics they can take them off the web
site <G>)

and I use the Purina Pro Plan Puppy Packet which has a lot of goodies

they also go home w/ 2 gallons of my water and a plastic bag of clean
shavings so they can place those where they want their puppy to potty.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 7/3/2009 12:51:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wynsum@xxxxxxx writes:

Here are  things I include in my puppy packet:
1. Pictures of sire and dam and 5  generation pedigree
2. Copy of the parents' health certificates (OFA, CERF,  Thyroid, vWd etc)
3. A signed health certificate from the vet
4. Worming  and vacination record of the puppy
5. Crate training and housebreaking  instructions
6. An application to the GSDCA
7. Articles about certain  subjects - breeding, growth
8. Feeding schedule
9. Herbal recipes for  coat, ears etc

What else do people include in  theirs?

POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org