[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PUPPY PACKET

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:52:17 -0500

Zoe,
    I have my Puppy Medicine Chest, dealing with over the counter meds that
are safe for pups and adult dogs. It deals with throwing up, Diarrhea, taken
the pups temp, wounds...and their proper cleaning, when to get them to the
vets NOW. If pups are sold local they WILL attend my puppy classes and OF
COURSE stay with MY Vet Brad. I bet 80% of the GSDs in his practice are my
dogs..several are 11 and over. The Clinic staff can spot a "Mo" puppy from a
mile away. Mo