[ SHOWGSD-L ] PUPPY PACKET

  • From: "Kate Syssoloff" <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:51:40 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

I don't include copies of OFA, DNA etc. as they are all visable on my
website along with my Sales Agreement with a click of the cursor.

What I add~

1.  Vet Certificate and Vaccination & worming schedule

2.  Pics of parents

3.  Petsecure Insurance (a 6 wk $750 free introductory offer) and delivery
of CKC Dog's in Canada Magasine

4.  German Shepherd Puppy raising and Crate training Guide

5.  Microchip ID (placed at the time of sale)

6.  CKC Individual Registration (or at least start it with them)

7.  Sales Agreement

8.  Pedigree and how to read it

9.  Puppy food

10.  On-line Litter Presentation video

11  Pic of family with their new puppy (sent to them)

12.  Can of "Spot Shot" and a roll of paper towels

13.  Free Obedience Training (@ 6 mo.) (or any age Rockannand Dog)

14.  Free Junior Handling Training (with any Rockannand Dog)

15.  Support (I'm online at 11pm every night).

Kate Syssoloff - Rockannand GSD 1-604-826-9619

In Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

SEL INTEGRA~SEL PATENT~FV SOLEIL~BIM THE TANGO~EKO-LAN'S FORTUNE

http://www.rockannand.com (Under Construction)

http://members.shaw.ca/rockannand (Old Site)