[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PUPPY PACKET

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 12:30:30 -0500

Ah, you've pretty much covered the important things, as did I!
However, since I'd been very active with the Obedience Club here in B.R. as
well as the GSD Club and then a top trainer moved nearby as well as a neat
tracking judge and not too far away, one of the best herding trainers, I was
able to give information concerning all of the above.  As I've mentioned,
I'd
tell my puppy buyers that a GSD is a set of brains and needs to be treated
accordingly --- also, like any "youngster" needs schooling.  Oh, and IF I
felt this particular "kid" was to be pet only, a signed statement for either
neutering or spaying would be done and I'd follow up on same.    Norma no L