[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PUPPY BUYERS

  • From: MAJTEACH@xxxxxxx
  • To: utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:29:48 EST

I recently sold a puppy to a lady who lives in Northern Utah.  She was  in
Henderso, NV to help take care of her sister and decided to buy a dog.   We had
planned to fly the dog to her, but the cost was high.  I met her  outside of
Salt Lake City.  It was about a five hour drive for both of us,  but worth not
flying the puppy.  I met her once, and knew the puppy would  have a good home.
 There was one mistake, right Carol, but all worked out  in the end.  She now
lives with four children and the lady's husband swears  this little girl is
the prettiest German Shepherd he has ever seen.  They  are going to try to show
her, she was showable.  Sometimes you just get  lucky as there are stories
that do not work out as well.

I might add, that every puppy leaves with a microchip with me as the
alternate contact.  I make sure the buyer knows that they may not get the
puppy back
if I am called.

Colette