[ SHOWGSD-L ] PUPPIES AT MASSTANA!!!!!!!!!

  • From: MASSTANA@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:33:38 EDT

Nancy and I are proud to announce a new litter out of our Ch. Masstana's
Karli OFA, sired by Sel Ch Karizma's Nicaragua OFA.  Karli's first litter
went very well although she clearly was saying "What the he*l is that??????"
when the first puppy came out.  Needless to say instinct kicked in and she
is a loving mommy to 4 little boys and 2 little girls.  All appear to be
very dark (which we expected) with excellent shoulders and great follow
through! :)  already!!!!!!  (I hope you all know a joke when you  hear one).

Karli is out of our Masstana's Ariva of Katelyn and sired by GV Bono.   It
will be fun to watch them grow for sure.

Karli represents 7 generations of Masstana bitches that started with our
foundation bitch Porscha Vom Cypress, a Ch Zeto and Ch Illessa  (Tom's
foundation bitch) daughter.  It's been a fun trip all these years.   And it
just
keeps getting better!  Now if only some others would find time  to become
shepherd enthusiasts.
John V
Please visit our website, and many thanks to Liz Leashorn for doing a
great job developing this website.
_www.masstana.com_ (http://www.masstana.com)