[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PUP announcement

  • From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:34:47 -0800

Hi all,

His registered name is Frontier's David William Partei of High Sierra
Born 8:23 pm on February 26, 2005  7 lb 5 oz and 21 inches long

His papa named him:)  Thank God he looks just like his dad - gorgeous!

And no Paul I am not Select Excellent - someone forgot to check the hips
on the previous generation and I did not get my hip certification.
Elbows are normal though.

Since I had him a little early I did not set no mail and have over 1500
messages to go through.  And since he is such an easy baby I will have a
smidge of time to get back into the swing of work, life, email, and
SLEEEEEEP!

Thanks to all for the congrats and encouragement.  I will get Cassies
book out to all who asked for it soon -

Alycia