[ SHOWGSD-L ] PULEEZE People!!! What little I know

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 20:41:39 -0700

First I have to say..........START READING YOUR MINUTES!!!    KNOW your Board!
KNOW what you are voting......know what and who you are voting for!    This is
crucial.

If people would just read the minutes and the Treasurer reports none of this
confusion and inuendos
and even attacks would continue!!    The answers are there!

"THE BOARD"  NEVER VOTED..... to not settle when that offer was made.    FIND
it in the minutes!!!
That decision was never made by "the Board"........  think about it.    BOARD
decisions are in the
minutes and you can even see who voted HOW!

There WAS a later offer to settle.....but The "later offer to settle"....was
NEVER VOTED AGAINST... BY
THE BOARD!!!!    The Board was INFORMED of that decsion.
People........READ THE MINUTES!!    This is recorded in the January 2009
minutes.   This decision
was never brought to the Board.    That decision was made by the Executive
Committee.....that is not a
Board decision.

Does anyone questioning now ......even know WHY there is a lawsuit?   Has
anyone read it?
Did anyone read the October 2007 minutes ??   Know when and how it was voted to
indemnify the lawsuit?

How do you people vote in the National Elections?

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com