[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PROZAC for a 4 month old puppy?!?!?

  • From: gsd0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 20:46:09 -0500

Peggy,
I have a 4 month old puppy that we (read Teresa here) raised on the bottle....
she is an incorrigible monster (the puppy not Teresa.).? Dena is worse than any
2 year old human child EVER (including Damien from The Omen).? When?Teresa or
one of the children?scolds her she barks and growls at them..... everything you
touch is an invitation for her to play tug of war.... She makes life
miserable.... REALLY TOTALLY miserable for the other house dogs who she has
completely dominated by browbeating, fear, and intimidation.? On the other hand
she is absolutely smitten by me and by Hoss (Ch Yankee, her father).? She looks
at us with complete adoration.? She wants me to play ball and scratch her
chest... she just wants Hoss to look regal and let her lay by him...LOL

Today she knocked over the dog food bin that holds another dogs food and ate
what appears to be about 3 - 4 lbs of food.? Now she has diarreah... just gave
her Tylan and Kaolin.? My daughter just walked in after?Dena's medicine
(without knocking) because she is staying here tonight.?Jessica was lucky the
puppy decided she can stay (because?Jessica is a pushover to play ball)??and
she may even let her sit on the couch... Of course Jessica, my daughter had to
tolerate the barking and growling until Dena recognised her and went to get her
ball.

But Teresa wants the name of this vet.... if she is going to continue to live
with this monster she needs some Prozac... The puppy will be fine with one
"Come To Jesus" Revival Meeting and age.... if she lives that long... LOL

Gary Lewis
Garter German Shepherd Dogs
Home of:
RMB Lisa of Fran-Jo Anne Isle ROM