[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PROUD PARENTS FROM UTAH

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tlsgsd@xxxxxxx>, <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:48:23 -0700

Watching these wonderful young handlers coming up gives us ALL HOPE!!
They are truly beautiful to watch.....and bring all of us great joy and hope.
Not sure who is the most fun to watch....them, or their parents or uncles, etc.
They are just wonderful young talents, hopefuls...........and TOO CUTE!!!

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com