[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PRETTY OFF TOPIC, BUT STILL....

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 19:43:50 -0700

O.K.  I didn't mean for this to turn into anything... MY POV was that
darn Wayne Pacelle (HSUS) was ready to throw every law in the books at
Vick, received a LOT of donations, saying how horrible it all was and
he was going to take the dogs.  Then it turned out he had nothing to
do with the dogs, in fact suggested they all be killed, puppies,
bitches all of them.  Typical Pacelle tactics.   NOW, he is going to
get a lot of press out of Vick again and more donations because he is
hiring Vick.

And it was a Pacelle (pronounced PacellEE) who made that quote about
the African-Americans, not even the reporter.  So again, it's that
DARN Pacelle who doesn't want us to have animals, turn us all into
Vegans and is, if anybody, the racist.

And I have not seen any racist comments on this list, ever... but
maybe I don't choose to, I don't know.

Stormy