[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PRETTY OFF TOPIC, BUT STILL....

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 22:30:38 -0400

For the last time...read the post Stormy sent again.  It does NOT say it is
an African American problem.
   I'm amazed that you, a school teacher, can turn the words around to suit
your own purpose.   The quote says he is going to speak to African Americans
in urban centers where there's widespread dogfighting.    It doesn't, for
that matter, even say there is dog fighting in ALL urban centers.      From
YOUR interpretation, we might want to assume that there areno young African
Americans in urban centers, OR there is no dogfighting in urban centers.
Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to defend someone just because he is a
person of colour.

   Here's the actual quote, just in case nobody else read it, either:   "to
young African-Americans in urban centers where there's widespread
dogfighting."

    Peggy