[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: POW WOW: GSDCA Election Envelope (BRE) Problems

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 07:20:19 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/2007 9:51:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
f.fasano@xxxxxxx writes:
The Ex.  Com met tonight. We advise as follows: Do not stop voting- I would
suggest  placing your envelopes inside a plain envelope addressed to the
election  company- BUT  we are going to contact AKC on Monday and see if we can

accomplish  a do over on the election. The problem with the return  envelopes
is
the result of a regulation change that went into effect last  month. Again
keep voting until we hear from AKC. The issue with having a new  election is
our
Bylaws contain time limits for receipt of votes at least  one week before the
annual meeting. We will try to get guidance from AKC on  suspending that
rule. If that cannot be accomplished we will try everything to  have every vote
received counted. We will send a notice to the entire  membership tomorrow
stating the above-Kris

Thank You.

Ileana