[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: POSTS BY KATHALEEN AND ELLEN

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 13:29:42 -0800 (PST)

I'm looking for FACTS not BRAGS!! Of Course Perfection is in the eye of the
beholder, but I do think that many of you know dogs that match the criteria. I
could ask which dogs you WOULD BREED to!!

Morgan and His Angels
Precious, OFA
Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award
"RAW" fed, No Vaccinations

Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 11:42:12 -0800 (PST)
From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: POSTS BY KATHALEEN AND ELLEN

This is a GREAT conversation, Now would some of you like to state CURRENT dogs
that match these requirements

Morgan and His Angels
Precious, OFA
Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award