[ SHOWGSD-L ] PORTER HOUSE BRAGS!!!!

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(showgsd-l)>, "Germanshepherds4show" <Germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 17:35:38 -0500

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

Before I get to the brags, I would like to thank the members of the GSDC of
Cent. Ohio for hosting a nice show. They were thrown a few curve balls, ie
a judge change in both conformation and rally but they managed to adapt
quite handedly. The stormy weather held off, it was a bit hot, but all
seemed to have a good time.  Judge Helen Gleason stepped in to judge for
Dan Dwier,Sunday morning, as there were some flight glitches which kept
Danny from being there. Nonetheless, we would like to thank Helen for
awarding  Hickoryhills Porter House( aka Macho), yet another Best Puppy win
and for all the compliments she gave this promising youngster. Later Sunday
afternoon, judge Kathy Casteel awarded Macho a 3pt major from the 9-12
class and a Best Puppy! Thank you Kathy for this very nice win and also the
very nice comments about our young boy! Thank you to all ringside for the
great support. Macho is sired by Ch.Nathan X Sel. Brick House and is owned
by Steve and I. Oh and I forgot to mention, a special thanks to
owner-handler Steve Grainger for handling Macho to perfection  for these
nice wins!!! Macho is the brother of SE BIF winner Hickoryhills Doll House!
Again to both judges, we greatly appreciate these nice wins!  Christine and
Steve