[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PMick's post

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 17:33:33 -0700

Oh Peggy, no I wasn't addressing those as coming from you. I was applauding
your post, and adding comments from other things I'd heard on the list. :)

Cyndy Davis
www.texasdogs.com
Callian German Shepherds

>From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: Cyndy Davis <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>CC: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx,  showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: PMick's post
>Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:24:41 -0400
>
>Say, Cindy...Thank you...BUT - if you're going to address your comments to
>me, please don't include references to comments I didn't make.  I never
>said Joan was fired...I didn't believe that from the get go.  I didn't say
>Susan's job was in jeopardy.  I didn't talk about any disciplinary action.
>I also didn't say that the club was apologizing or that any apology would
>be from the club.
>
>    So...I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't address comments that are to the
>entire list to me, with my name attached.  I say enough, and I don't want
>to be held responsible for other people's comments.
>
>        Thanks.
>       Peggy
>

>Cyndy Davis wrote:
>

>>Peggy,
>>Well put. I was at the board meeting and while I was not in the closed
>>session, I am fairly certain that the terms and conditions are for the
>>board members personally (all of them) - not the club.
>>
>>EVERY board member walked out of the closed meeting smiling, some laughing
>>- something I haven't seen in a very long time. I cannot imagine each and
>>every board member, who rarely agree on everything, were actually pleased.
>>
>>These are my comments and opinions as a individual club member, not a
>>representative of the club:
>>
>>How I understand it, and I'm not privvy to everything but I am assuming
>>the worst case scenario here:
>>
>>There is no disciplinary action now or in the future. Susan's job was
>>never in jeopardy.
>>
>>The "apology" is not exactly an apology, and actually is something Lew is
>>responsible for personally, and is not a statement from the club
>>membership.
>>
>>The $2500 we spent on counsel was minor compared to the tens of thousands
>>we might have spent in court. I'd rather spend that money on something for
>>the dogs and the membership.
>>
>>We all got what we wanted. Why are we now picking apart the process? The
>>end result, again, is exactly what you were asking for.  Hunte is not a
>>member.
>>
>>Let's move forward. There were many very positive things to come out of
>>this meeting, which I'll post in a bit.
>>
>>Cyndy Davis
>>
>>PS Joan Fox was NOT fired. You can't fire a board member. You should all
>>know that.
>>She is still a board member, alive and well, and I only hope I look as
>>good as she does when I am her age! :)
>>

>>>From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>To: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
>>>CC: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Announceent from the Board Meeting
>>>Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:10:39 -0400
>>
>>I suggest we forget Hunte for the time being.  He's not a member,

> [...]

Don?t quit your job ? Take Classes Online and Earn your Degree in 1 year.
Start Today!
http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866146&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866144