[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PLEASE....CLUBS "getting it"

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nadine@xxxxxxxxxxxx, sevanshood@xxxxxxx, canyonhawk@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 01:01:38 -0400

Excellent post Carolyn.  I really want to commend Stormy for working so hard to
get letters out to ALL the clubs and organizations in SoCal.  I have received
posts from many of these organizations urging people to get involved in
opposing AB1634.  ARBA, AHBA, ASCA, SoCal BARF and others.  They are getting
the word out to their members.  Thank you Stormy and Peggy for keeping folks
motivated.  We need to defeat this thing if we have any hope of knowing life as
it is.

Laura Thomas