[ SHOWGSD-L ] PLEASE do a newbie a favor!

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:22:25 -0500

As you are talking about these dogs, try to include a link so that I get to see
the photo. This is a great topic and if I have pictures (which I know don't
always do a dog justice), then I can see right away..

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don?t worry about storage limits.