[ SHOWGSD-L ] PLEASE VOTE

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:35:08 -0500

a friend of mine could really use your
vote!

One of my friends & her sister run a no-kill animal shelter in Missouri
(dogs, cats, horses, etc.--even a llama). These women & their father
literally built the place from the ground up with their bare hands. It's a
beautiful haven, where the animals are the number one priority; but the
building suffered damage in the recent storms, and money is very scarce.

There is currently a contest to award funding to small (as in local)
animal shelters. My friends & I would be very grateful if you would click
on the link below to vote for "The Buckhawk Center" in Mountain View,
Missouri. Unless you have multiple logons &/or computers, you can only
vote once, so be sure to pass this along. Voting ends January 31.

http://www.care2.com/animalsheltercontest/75857
Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com